By partnering with Google, Lehigh has access to a managed version of their full suite of online productivity applications. Formerly known as 'Google Apps', the suite includes:
- 'Gmail', Lehigh's primary email service,
- 'Google Calendar', Lehigh's primary calendaring system,
- 'Google Drive', (aka 'Google Docs') a powerful, yet easy-to-use set of productivity, file storage, sharing and collaboration tools,
- 'Google Groups' a Lehigh-integrated forum and mailing list tool,
- and 'Google Sites', a code-free tool for easy creation of basic websites.
These tools comprise some of the University's primary communication, collaboration and file storage tools, and are available on any computing device capable of running a current main-line web browser. Native applications for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android are also available.
Before using G Suite, please read Lehigh's Cloud Computing Policy. Lehigh's most sensitive data (Class 1 and 2) should NOT be stored on G Suite. For more information, see the 'Computer File Storage' service page or contact the LTS Help Desk.
Be aware that for direct (non-browser) access to some tools, you'll need to know your 'Google-stored Passphrase'. See information at http://www.lehigh.edu/google for more information.