Library & Technology Services provides a wide variety of training seminars and consulting options for faculty, staff, and students including:
- seminars on using various technology tools,
- classroom instruction for students by librarians,
- information literacy seminars for students,
- guidance and help with research topics,
- and grant proposal writing assistance
Be aware that if you don't see a seminar on the topic you need help with, Computing Consultants or Instructional Technologists can meet with you one-on-one to assist you. To request help from a consultant, fill out a request at lehigh.edu/help.