- Why was this service created?
- Can I still scan to a folder on my PC?
- I’d like to request a feature or change to this service. Who do I contact?
- Are there any upcoming features for this service?
- What types of operating systems are currently supported?
To allow secure scanning from multifunction printers to an LTS controlled network server.Back to Questions
No, due to a security issue with multifunction devices, scanning to your Lehigh-owned PC is no longer possible. This service is a full replacement for this feature.Back to Questions
Please place a ticket in with the Help Desk (select Computers and Networking) at www.lehigh.edu/help with your request. Note that requests to keep data permanently on the network server will be denied.Back to Questions
If there is sufficient interest, a web interface might be developed to manage files. There is no current timeline for when any new features might be implemented, however.Back to Questions
While the network scan feature works on Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac OS X, the documentation to access the network store is only available for Windows platforms. Please contact you computing consultant for assistance with setup for Mac OS X.Back to Questions