Please consult Communications for International Students for information regarding wireless phone communications for international students.
THANKS to the Office of International Affairs for providing this useful information!
Lehigh University has an agreement with AT&T Mobility to provide wireless phone communications. This partnership benefits the entire University community, especially our students.
This program is called The Western States Contracting Alliance (WSCA). For more information regarding this program, please consult the website, or visit an AT&T Mobility store in your area, with your Lehigh ID, and refer to FAN 40754.
What's the plan?
Here’s how it works: you select the plan that works best for you from among AT&T Mobility’s offerings. Then, apply the special benefits of the AT&T WSCA Program:
• 10% discount on monthly plan costs ***
• Waived activation and upgrade fees on applicable plans $39.99 and above. Additional information available at AT&T retail stores
• Monthly promotional discount specials on equipment
• Occasional promotions available only to those with agreements like Lehigh's
PLEASE NOTE: *** Certain restrictions apply regarding service discounts *** - Discounts are applicable on the primary data mobile share plan $45 and above only. Please consult the website, visit an AT&T Mobility store in your area, with your Lehigh ID, and refer to FAN 40754 or call AT&T Business End User Care at 800-331-0500.
PLEASE NOTE:: AT&T Mobility coverage areas
How can I participate?
There are several ways to acquire or upgrade AT&T Mobility phone service.
- Consult the website.
- Visit an AT&T Mobility store. If you already use AT&T Mobility, it's easy to upgrade your account to participate in the Lehigh contract. You’ll be asked to provide the following information: your name, your wireless/cellular phone number, your account number, and the Individual Sponsorship foundation account number which is 40754. Your new Lehigh discounts should appear on your monthly bill within 2 months of phoning in your request to join the Lehigh University program.
Please note: When visiting AT&T stores, please be certain you are visiting an actual AT&T retail store NOT an "authorized AT&T reseller/dealer". Note that "authorized reseller/dealer" stores may look identical to true AT&T retail stores, so you must ask the store staff if they are AT&T employees or resellers. Lehigh will not be able to intervene or assist if you choose to pursue an acquisition through a reseller/dealer, so please be sure you are working directly with AT&T! Only the actual AT&T retail stores are fully capable of servicing Lehigh accounts.
The following addresses indicate locations that are actual AT&T retail stores in the Lehigh Valley:
214 Lehigh Valley Mall, Whitehall, PA 18052 - 610-264-8128
1906 Macarthur Rd., Whitehall, PA 18052 - 610-770-6894
3384 Lehigh St., Allentown, PA 18103 - 610-966-7022
2455 Park Ave (Palmer Park Mall), Easton, PA 18045 - 610-923-0700
What are my responsibilities?
Please Note: ALL users are required to read and abide by AT&T Mobility policies regarding wireless telephones.
If you have any questions or for more information about the program please consult the website, or visit an AT&T Mobility store in your area, with your Lehigh ID, and refer to FAN 40754.