The Lehigh University Libraries is pleased to offer our community a dedicated space for individuals of all religious faiths and non-religious beliefs to experience a place for peace, prayer, meditation, and reflection. Please note:
- Please be respectful of others who may wish to use the space at the same time.
- Please silence electronic devices.
- A quiet environment is valued in this space. Please ensure your activities do not distract those studying in adjacent areas.
- The space is not for studying, organized meetings, or group activities.
- Do not bring food/beverages into the space.
We hope the space will be beneficial to all members of the Lehigh Community who study and work in the library. Note that when facing the window, you are facing roughly northeast.