To Access Google Sites:
1. Go to http://www.lehigh.edu/google/
2. Click on Sites
3. Click Sign in to Lehigh, and then sign in.
4. It will prompt you to add information based on your new site; enter the info as it pertains to your site.
5. You have now created a site in Google Sites.
To Access Confluence:
1. Go to http://confluence.cc.lehigh.edu/
2. Click "Log In" and log in.
3. In confluence, your pages must be organized within "Spaces." Spaces are sections of confluence that are unique to certain information. When you log in, all the current spaces will be located in a column to the left. You may only create pages in the Spaces where you have permission.
4. After you decide which space fits your criteria the best, enter that space by clicking on it.
5. On the left, you should now see new buttons. Click on the one labeled "Add Content." This will bring down a drop down menu where you can click "Add Page."
6. A blank form will open up where you can enter all the information you want. Add the title and the content and click "Save." You've now created a page on Confluence in the space chosen earlier.
Library & Technology Services
8A East Packer Ave,
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Lehigh University provides a leading-edge library and technology environment that enables flexibility, innovation, and effectiveness in all areas of the academic enterprise, including learning and the student experience, research, administration, community-building and outreach.
27 Memorial Drive West, Bethlehem, PA 18015