Google's Contact Manager works just like an address book, giving you access to all your contacts. With Contact Manager, you can import and export contacts, group contacts via labels, and access the Lehigh University directory.
In Gmail, you can access the Contact Manager by clicking on the Google App Launcher near the top-right corner of your screen and then selecting Contacts to access your contacts as well as the the Lehigh University Directory (labeled as Directory). See the links below for more information on how to use Contact Manager. You can access Contact Manager at directly at: https://contacts.google.com/
Create and use contact labels to send email, calendar invites, and share Drive content
Contact labels work just like mailing lists, which means you can use the name of the contact label to email all the members assigned with that label, send out calendar invites and share Drive content. This means you can use contact labels to spend less time typing email addresses and worrying if you forgot anyone! Watch the screencast below to see how to create use contact groups.
Create, edit or delete contacts
- How to create contacts: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/8933?hl=en&ref_topic=3396990
- How to edit or delete contacts: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/14001
Search for contacts
Learn how to search for contacts here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/14002
Create, edit or delete a contact group
Learn how you can organize your contacts with labels (also known as mailing lists in Thunderbird).
- How to manage your contact labels: https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/30970?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform...
- Learn how to send messages to contact groups: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/30973
- Learn how to send to multiple contacts at once: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/8824