Lehigh University, a long time Ellucian Banner customer, is moving from an on-premises Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to the cloud. This transition is part of a strategy to make enterprise systems applications more responsive, agile, and aligned with campus needs, as well as to improve the user experience for students, faculty, and staff.
Visit this site for news and information on the Banner to the Cloud project.
- Ilena Key, Chief Technology Officer, Project Lead
- Manny Pena, Director of Enterprise Systems, Project Lead
- Kurt Weber, Assistant Director of Enterprise Systems, Project Lead
- Eric Zematis, Chief Information Security Officer
- Jim Monek, Director of Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Rich Bauer, Senior Database Analyst
- Erica Gluszynski, Senior Database Analyst
- Jim Eshleman, Senior Analyst
Banner to the Cloud News:
This month in Banner:
|Minutes||Zoom Meeting Sessions|
|November, 2019||November 5, 2019 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|December, 2019||December 3, 2019 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|January, 2020||January 7, 2020 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|February, 2020||February 4, 2020 at 2:00PM | Join meeting|
|March, 2020||March 3, 2020 at 2:00PM | Join meeting|
|April, 2020||April 14, 2020 at 2:00PM | Join meeting|
Questions or comments?
If you have any questions or comments, or would like more information about the Banner to the Cloud project, please email email@example.com.