Banner has successfully moved to the cloud!
For most Banner-related work, users will notice no changes. However, please note that if you have any browser bookmarks to Banner, you may need to update them.
Accessing Banner in the cloud:
- Before accessing Banner, clear your browser’s cache and cookies on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Visit the Banner Links Page for updated locations for Banner Application Navigator, Argos, and other production instances.
- Access Banner Self-Service at connect.lehigh.edu.
For MS-Access database help, please contact your functional technologist for additional guidance and support. For general questions, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or email@example.com.
We would like to thank the Banner to the Cloud (B2C) Project Team, B2C Voting Members, the Office of Identity and Access Management, and many other campus representatives for their efforts and support in this important initiative.
Chief Technology Officer
Director, Enterprise Systems
Lehigh University, a long time Ellucian Banner customer, is moving from an on-premises Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to the cloud. This transition is part of a strategy to make enterprise systems applications more responsive, agile, and aligned with campus needs, as well as to improve the user experience for students, faculty, and staff.
Visit this site for news and information on the Banner to the Cloud project.
- Ilena Key, Chief Technology Officer, Project Lead
- Kurt Weber, Director of Enterprise Systems, Project Lead
- Eric Zematis, Chief Information Security Officer
- Jim Monek, Director of Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Rich Bauer, Senior Database Analyst
- Erica Gluszynski, Manager of Information Systems
- Jim Eshleman, Senior Analyst
- Manny Pena, Project Lead June 2019-March 2020 (retired)
Banner to the Cloud News:
This month in Banner:
|Minutes||Zoom Meeting Sessions|
|November, 2019||November 5, 2019 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|December, 2019||December 3, 2019 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|January, 2020||January 7, 2020 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|February, 2020||February 4, 2020 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|March, 2020||March 3, 2020 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|April, 2020||April 14, 2020 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|April Knowledge @ Noon||Recording|
|May, 2020||May 5, 2020 at 2:00PM | Recording|
|June, 2020||June 2, 2020 at 2:00PM | Join meeting|
|July, 2020||July 7, 2020 at 2:00PM | Join meeting|
Questions or comments?
If you have any questions or comments, or would like more information about the Banner to the Cloud project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.