What is Dropbox at Lehigh?
Dropbox is a cloud-based file storage system that enables easy collaboration, file syncing, and sharing on any device. With a Lehigh Dropbox account you can:
- Store content that you can easily access and share with collaborators.
- Synchronize content online and across devices automatically.
- Organize and back up your important files securely.
- Access on desktop or mobile devices.
- Share links via email, chat or text message.
- Manage edits with version control.
- Experience seamless functionality with Microsoft Office applications.
- Recover or restore deleted files.
Dropbox Help Center