In our first-ever Annual Report, we take a look back at the 2019-20 academic year and highlight our accomplishments, with a focus on teaching, learning, and working in the age of COVID-19, and how we worked together to educate students, conduct research, produce and disseminate scholarship, and conduct the business of the university. View it here.
- Join us for a talk by Lehigh Professor Sirry Alang, Ph.D., on Wednesday, December 2, 2020, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Professor Alang, who is Associate Professor of Sociology and Health, Medicine, and Society, will speak about “Anti-Racism as Action.” Register now.
- Join Vice Provost for LTS Greg Reihman, University Librarian Boaz Nadav-Manes, and Chief Technology Officer Ilena Key for a virtual LTS Open House with Friends on Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. We’ll offer some highlights from our Annual Report, talk about planning for spring, and answer any questions you may have. Register now.
- We welcome you to the 9th annual Harvest of Ideas: A (Virtual) Celebration of Lehigh Authors, an event honoring faculty who have published books added to Lehigh’s library collection in the past year. Our 2020 ceremony features a website recognizing and celebrating the achievements of authors, including profiles, commentary, and content related to their publications and research process, links to their works in our library catalog, and more, allowing the Lehigh community to explore and revisit it in the future. View the website.
- Hear about the faculty and student remote experience with Vice Provost Greg Reihman during his April 30th Mountain Talk, How Lehigh Shifted to Remote Learning in Four Days, a virtual event hosted by Lehigh Alumni Relations.
- Learn more about the faculty and student remote experience in my interview with President John Simon in the GO Getters podcast.
- Lehigh News: Going Remote: More Than 1,000 Classes Shift to Online How did Lehigh do it? An interview with Greg Reihman, vice provost for Library and Technology Services.
- Take a closer look at the resources LTS created to equip faculty, students, and staff for effective remote teaching, learning, and work in the weeks that followed.
- Lehigh News: Raising the Ceiling At a time of remote teaching and learning, Lehigh is pushing forward on efforts to create a next-level experience.
Stay current with the Lehigh University COVID-19 Updates page for the most up-to-date announcements and frequently asked questions, which includes a Coronavirus Resources: Publications, Data, and Staying Safe guide, developed by the Lehigh University Libraries.
Your investment in Lehigh Libraries will allow us to transform the Fairchild-Martindale Library and Computing Center, add student experiential learning opportunities, expand and support the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning, and increase access to fundamental scholarly materials. If you’re interested in learning more about these initiatives, please visit lts.lehigh.edu/giving.