Sharpen your skills this fall!! LTS is offering some new and recurring seminars to boost your knowledge and skills. Want custom training for your department? Email email@example.com.
Sessions are via Zoom except where noted.
- Deep Dive into Google Drive: Thursday, 9/7. 9-10:30am.
- LUapps: Virtual Applications now powered by AWS: Thursday, 9/7, 10-11am.
- Introduction to Git and Github: Monday, 9/11, 10-11am.
- Getting Started with Google Sheets: Thursday, 9/14, 10-11am.
- Introduction to Docusign: Thursday, 9/14, 10-11am.
- Everything ILL: Getting Books and Articles Fast through InterLibrary Loan: Monday, 9/18, 3-4pm.
- *NEW* Cool Customer: De-escalating techniques for tough conversations: Thursday, 9/21, 9-10am.
- Advanced Google Sheets: Thursday, 9/28, 10-11:30am.
- Access, Argos, and You: Administrative Data Strategies at Lehigh: Monday, 10/2, 1-2pm.
- Email Accessibility: Quick Tips for Inclusive Email: Thursday, 10/12, 10-11am.
- Spreadsheet (Excel) Tips and Tricks: Thursday, 10/12, 10-11:30am.
- Exploring LinkedIn Learning: Monday, 10/16, 10-11am.
- Banner Admin and Self-Service: Monday 10/16, 2-3pm.
- Introduction to Dropbox: Wednesday, 10/18, 10-11am.
- Easy Accessibility: Tips for Content Creators: Wednesday, 10/18, 10-11am.
- Introduction to SPSS: Thursday, 10/19, 10-11:30am.
- Data and File Storage Strategies: Wednesday, 10/25, 10-11am.
- Google Calendar: Scheduling Meetings Made Easy!: Wednesday, 10/25, 9-10am.
- Gmail Merge: Adding a Personal Touch to Lehigh Messages: Thursday 11/9, 9-10am.
- Introduction to Web Accessibility: Thursday, 11/9, 2-3pm.
- *NEW* Understanding U.S.Census Data: How to use Census Data in Genealogical Research: Tuesday, 11/14, noon-1pm.
SWAN series (Second Wednesdays at Noon)
- Managing References with Zotero (SWAN series): Wednesday, 9/13, noon-1pm
- Do the Review: Tips for Tackling the Literature Review (SWAN series): Wednesday, 10/11, noon-1pm.
- Beyond Books: Library Resources for Lifelong Learning (SWAN series): Wednesday, 11/8, noon-1pm
Python programming seminar series (in-person; four required sessions, one optional): 10/20, 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17 (optional), all times 1pm.
Google Storage Series
- Wednesday, 9/27, 9-10am
- Monday, 10/16, 10-11am
- Thursday, 11/16, 9-10
- Thursday, 12/7, 10-11am
HPC Series (all in-person)
Tuesday, 9/19, 3-4:30pm
Tuesday. 9/26, 3-4:30pm
- High-performance Computing: Easy Parallel Computations: Tuesday, 10/3, 3-4:30pm
- High-Performance Computing: Interactive Computing and Visualization: Tuesday, 10/10, 3-4:30pm
- High-Performance Computing: Containers and Reproducibility: Tuesday, 10/17, 3-4:30pm
- High-Performance Computing: Data Structures: Tuesday, 10/24, 3-4:30pm
If you are unable to attend a seminar, go to the registration confirmation and click "Cancel.”
If you have any questions about this seminar series, please contact the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library and Technology Services