Dear Lehigh faculty:
The Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning is excited to announce changes and improvements coming to Course Site in the Spring 2024 semester. Please sign up for a Zoom workshop to see what is new.
The new Course Site user-interface design is a major leap forward, featuring:
- more consistent, efficient, and intuitive site navigation
- improved course organization including ability to search and easily find courses, hide courses from view, and customize your dashboard
- improved navigation methods, featuring collapsed topics and course index
- greater visibility of due dates and easier access to assignments for students
Set your sights on an upgraded Course Site
To help familiarize you with the new Course Site interface well ahead of the upgrade, CITL Instructional Technologists will offer the following throughout the fall semester:
- Zoom workshop sessions
- Can’t come to a session? Watch our preview to learn what’s new or review our on-demand training videos and documentation
- A sandbox in which to test core features and common course activities. If off-campus, you will need to be on Lehigh’s VPN to explore the sandbox.
The IT Team will also be available at any time to provide guidance on designing courses for the spring semester to make the most of the new interface. To schedule a consultation, please submit a ticket for the Instructional Technology team, and we will work with you to answer questions and provide helpful resources.
Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning | lts.lehigh.edu/citl