- Lehigh News: Going Remote: More Than 1,000 Classes Shift to Online How did Lehigh do it? An interview with Greg Reihman, vice provost for Library and Technology Services.
- Take a closer look at the resources LTS created to equip faculty, students, and staff for effective remote teaching, learning, and work in the weeks that followed.
- Lehigh News: Raising the Ceiling At a time of remote teaching and learning, Lehigh is pushing forward on efforts to create a next-level experience.
- Hear about the faculty and student remote experience with Vice Provost Greg Reihman during his April 30th Mountain Talk, How Lehigh Shifted to Remote Learning in Four Days, a virtual event hosted by Lehigh Alumni Relations.
- View our April 3rd farewell celebration with Bruce Taggart.
Stay current with the Lehigh University COVID-19 Updates page for the most up-to-date announcements and frequently asked questions, which includes a Coronavirus Resources: Publications, Data, and Staying Safe guide, developed by the Lehigh University Libraries.
Your investment in Lehigh Libraries will allow us to transform the Fairchild-Martindale Library and Computing Center, add student experiential learning opportunities, expand and support the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning, and increase access to fundamental scholarly materials. If you’re interested in learning more about these initiatives, please visit lts.lehigh.edu/giving.