Make Fall 2021 your semester - amp up your resume or grad school applications with LinkedIn Learning. Begin the challenge now!
What is the LinkedIn Learning 20 in ‘21 Challenge?
Set a goal to view 20 hours of LinkedIn Learning videos by the end of 2021!
Register at go.lehigh.edu/20in21 by October 15 and watch 20 hours of any LinkedIn Learning courses by December 31, 2021. Any of LinkedIn Learning’s videos or tutorials qualify toward the goal. Hours are tracked automatically from July 1.
New to LinkedIn Learning? It’s free! Activate your account here.
What LinkedIn Learning can do for you
Whether you are starting your Lehigh journey or preparing to graduate, LinkedIn Learning has something for everyone. The platform can support your learning and help you succeed in your courses, define your career path, build a professional network, and conduct a strategic job search. Access thousands of expert-led courses for just-in-time learning -- where and when it works for you, available on both mobile and desktop.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Effectively prepare for the GRE, GMAT, or other exams or certifications
- Gain or master skills in Excel, MATLAB, Photoshop, and other software applications
- Develop interviewing and other valuable professional skills
- Build better study strategies
- Learn mindfulness and techniques for managing stress
Additional Challenge perks:
- Recognition (or remain anonymous if you prefer)
- Prizes will be awarded to participants with the most-viewed hours at key stages during the program.
- See where you stand against other participants in regularly updated rankings (or remain anonymous)
LinkedIn Learning 20 in ‘21 is co-sponsored by Library and Technology Services, Human Resources, and the Center for Career and Professional Development.
If you have any questions about the LinkedIn Learning 20 in '21 Challenge, please contact the LTS Help Desk at 610-758-4357 or email@example.com.